We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- Save and print content from our website for your own personal use only providing that the copyright notice remains intact;
- Link to our site or any of our public posts;
- Share an excerpt of a blog post from our site on your own site. The excerpt must not exceed 100 words and must contain a link back to the original site on our site.
You may not, without prior written consent:
- republish our content in its entirety;
- sell, rent or sublicense material from our website;
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors;
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
To request permission contact email@example.com